Tec-Refresh will perform an initial vulnerability assessment of your network, company policies and procedures, and the security posture of your current infrastructure and firewall policies.
After the initial vulnerability assessment, our SOC (Security Operations Center) provides continuous monthly vulnerability scans to help you proactively mitigate any potential threats.
What’s typically involved with Vulnerability Assessments?
- Scan network. Understand threat level (missing patches, etc.).
- Review policies and procedures to see how they’re written and configured, and if they’re followed. Interview users about policies and procedures, and if training is happening. Users can’t be effective if policies and procedures aren’t being followed, and if they’re not being trained.
- Entire vulnerability assessment report is written without naming any users, so they comfortably share what’s working and not.
Business Benefits of Tec-Refresh’s Vulnerability Assessments?
- Visibility into network and vulnerabilities.
- Become familiar with response processes, and practice them before they’re needed.
Tec-Refresh, Inc. is an information security consulting firm which provides managed security services, risk management, and compliance services. Efrem Gonzales founded the company in 2010 on the principle of putting the customer first. Our solutions reduce complexity, simplify device compliance, and enhance network security. Contact us to see how we can put our IT expertise and experience to work for you!