About the Position
- Identify, develop and execute an account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision-makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision-makers (typically at the CISO and CIO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Timely documentation within CRM (Salesforce) software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Tec-Refresh’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Strong understanding of Risk, Compliance and Cyber Development Programs.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel when appropriate.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Proven track record with deal sizes $5-$10M+.
- Demonstrated track record of selling to Fortune 100 Accounts in the Southern California region.
- High focus on small number of accounts selling to the C-suite.
- Experience managing and delivering on long term sales cycles.
Tec-Refresh, Inc. is an information security consulting firm which provides managed security services, risk management, and compliance services. Efrem Gonzales founded the company in 2010 on the principle of putting the customer first. Our solutions reduce complexity, simplify device compliance, and enhance network security. Tec-Refresh, Inc. has regional offices in Charlotte, NC and Boston, MA.
Tec-Refresh, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tec-Refresh, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply via the form below