- Work closely with business management to resolve business process and productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration and operations.
- Work with technical management to architect networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
- Develop design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets and processes (based on industry best practices)
- Establish principles for network design and deployment.
- Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
- Must have strong communication skills, presentation skills, ownership acumen, and be able to deconstruct complex problems and projects into execution detail
- Lead teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- In-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to communicate effectively with senior business leaders and C-level executives.
- Experience configuring and operating Cisco, Juniper and Arista switches/routers
- CCIE, CCNP and Juniper certifications preferred
- Expert in Carrier technologies including, but not limited to: BGP, VRF Lite, ISIS, MPLS, BFD, CCC, GRE and RSVP
- Expert in Routing Protocols including but not limited to: IBGP, OSPF, VRRP, VARP, HSRP, and PBR
- Experience in administering firewall policies on multiple platforms: Palo Alto, Juniper, Cisco & Fortinet
- Experience with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, supporting network equipment, wireless access points & firewall policies across different platforms
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent documentation skills using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies and products independently (using documentation and online resources)
- Works well in a fast pace environment with tight timelines for deliverables
Apply via the form below
Location: Ontario, California
Regional Coverage: Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego