2. What Information is Collected. (a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Website, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. (b) Automatic Information: When you use a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This Website, like many other websites, records this basic information about visits to our Website. (c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer or mobile device from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
(d) Physical Location: We may collect your physical location by using satellite or internet signals.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. We may use the information to notify you about changes to our Website, reply to your service/purchase inquiries, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. The information will only be accessed by the staff here at Tec-Refresh.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of our employees, customers or the public. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information.We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This Website does not provide services to children under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
(a) You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.