Host and protect mission critical applications with Tec-Refresh Cloud Data Management – innovative Backup-as-a-Service, Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service and Archival-as-a-Service solutions.
Backup as a Service (BaaS) is a useful tool for organizations to procure backup and recovery services from their storage troves in a fast, flexible, and agile way while delivering cost savings.
Although not a new consumption model, Backup-as-a-Service has gained popularity as large enterprises and MSPs continue to search for new ways to enhance their backup infrastructure and portfolio of self-service offerings. Many service providers still struggle in their search for a flexible solution that allows tenants to manage SLA policies and self-service recovery in a secure, isolated network. Tec-Refresh Cloud Data Management simplifies and accelerates your private cloud operations by taking them to the next level.
Why Backup as a Service from Tec-Refresh?
- Tec-Refresh appliance or CDM software used to protect applications
- Protect applications with multi-tenant hosted or customers’ managed environments
- Enables archival and instantiation service add-ons
- Backup monitoring and alerting
- Support multi-tier policy driven service-levels offerings
- Sold in conjunction with DR-as-a-Service and Air-as-a-Service as MSP offering
Backup as a Service Use Cases
Adapt to your customer’s unique use case with Cloud Data Management
|Usage Billing & Admin
|Archival and Compliance
|Multi-Tenant & Multi-Cloud
Business Benefits of Tec-Refresh’s BaaS
- BaaS allows IT personnel to focus on initiatives more closely aligned to your business. BaaS offers a streamlined approach to gaining prompt access to your data regardless of its location and empowers business users to recover files without bothering the backup admins. The data protection team can spend less time monitoring backup environments and more time strategizing and building toward future projects.Cost savings, time savings in time to back up and recover, and in storage space used.
- Streamlined backup infrastructure management. No more long weekends upgrading and adding new equipment or troubleshooting performance problems during a critical restore. With customized Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and the capability for your business users to self-recover their files, BaaS is well worth the cost and effort.
Tec-Refresh, Inc. is an information security consulting firm which provides managed security services, risk management, and compliance services. Efrem Gonzales founded the company in 2010 on the principle of putting the customer first. Our solutions reduce complexity, simplify device compliance, and enhance network security. Tec-Refresh, Inc. has regional offices in Newport Beach, CA, Charlotte, NC and Boston, MA. Contact us to see how we can put our IT expertise and experience to work for you!