Date/Time: 06/23/2021 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In this panel discussion, you will hear from subject matter experts on the importance of SIEM and Cyber Resiliency. This informative panel discussion will illuminate the importance of SIEM, Cyber Resiliency, and the role of a trusted advisor.
Topics to be discussed:
- What are the core methodologies of a SIEM, and why is it so important today?
- Why is SIEM different now compared to five years ago and fast forward to the pandemic? What role should a SIEM play in organizations today?
- The push for cloud initiatives has redefined business strategy and increased the attack landscape in many ways. What best practices should organizations think about when selecting a SIEM?
- Cyber Resiliency is a broad topic, and discussions vary depending on verticals, organization, structure, compliance, regulatory requirements, and new norms.
- Cyber Resiliency goes hand in hand with SIEM, and there are essential methodologies that need to be considered.
- Organizations are presented with challenges every day when it comes to deploying a SIEM. Some organizations will deploy and manage on-premise, in the cloud, or as a service.
Tec-Refresh and Logpoint
Each attendee receives a gift card for lunch and will receive a 3-bottle selection of wine