Date/Time: 04/14/2022 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please join Palo Alto Networks and Tec-Refresh for an engaging conversation about securing your cloud journey.
So you’re in the cloud. What’s next?
The cloud can seem like the Wild West. Whether you’re in the planning phase, lifting and shifting applications, or going cloud-native, there are many considerations to ensure long-term success in the cloud.
Learn how to avoid common security mistakes early in your cloud adoption journey and increase your cloud security posture.
We will discuss:
- Complexities and common misconfigurations in cloud environments.
- How automation and micro services add more complexity and difficulty.
- How security can change from a friction point to an enabler.
- Mathew Lamb, Prisma Cloud Solutions Architect, Palo Alto Networks
- Stephen Carabajal, Sales Director, Tec-Refresh
- Miguel Martinez, CTO, Tec-Refresh