Whilst Cyber security teams have invested in a myriad of ransomware protection tools, extortionists continue to find new mechanisms to encrypt organizations’ data.
Often, recovering from a ransomware attack can be complex and time-consuming. Identifying the scope of the attack, locating the most recent clean data, and recovering quickly – all while ensuring your backups have not been deleted or encrypted – can be a significant investment for any organization.
Ransomware Incident Response & Remediation
When ransomware hits and backups fail, it is a company wide emergency. Tec-Refresh helps you focus on your internal recovery, while our ransomware remediation team handles the specialized process of cyber extortion negotiations and ransomware encrypted data recovery. Tec-Refresh can help with ransomware recovery for a variety of variants, include:
- Dharma Ransomware Recovery
- Ryuk Ransomware Recovery
- Sodinokibi Ransomware Recovery
- Phobos Ransomware Recovery
- Rapid Ransomware Recovery
- GlobeImposter Ransomware Recovery
- Matrix Ransomware Recovery
- Bitpaymer Ransomware Recovery
- SamSam Ransomware Recovery
- GandCrab Ransomware Recovery
Immutable Backups for Ransomware Resiliency
Backups are one of the most—if not the most—important defense against ransomware. But if subject to corruption, attackers will use it against you. Advanced ransomware is now targeting backups—modifying or completely wiping them out—eliminating your last line of defense and driving large ransom payouts. Tec-Refresh’s uniquely immutable file system natively prevents unauthorized access or deletion of backups, allowing IT teams to quickly restore to the most recent clean state with minimal business disruption.
Data immutability protects against the most common causes of data loss and data manipulation, including:
- Malicious activity, such as viruses and ransomware
- Administrative mishaps or purposeful sabotage
- Application bugs
Business Benefits of Tec-Refresh’s RRaaS
- Recover quickly. With just a few clicks restore to the most recent clean state with incremental-forever backups and point-in-time recovery.
- Prevent data loss. Use point-in-time recovery to restore to the most recent timestamp. Ensure multi-layered data security by encrypting data at-rest or in-transit.
- Resume business fast. Use pre-built automation tools and API integrations to help your business recover fast and stay ahead of the curve and deliver IT-as-a service.